Not yet a member of BLT?
You don’t have to be a member to come and see our shows, but you will enjoy some exclusive benefits if you do. These include;
- Discounts on all tickets
- Priority booking period
- Booking for you (and your guests) for our Bar Shows
- Special Members only events
- Exclusive attendance at our annual awards ceremony – The Sarnies!
- The chance to act in or support one of our outstanding shows
Interested? Becoming a member is easy – just click on one of the links the link below
If you join online, payment can be made with PayPal, debit or credit card.
Print out the application form and send the filled-in form to BLT, together with a cheque for the appropriate sum and a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
The fees are as follows:
|COUPLE:||£25||(2 adults living at the same address)|
|FAMILY:||£35||(2 adults and all children under 16 at the same address)|
|STUDENT:||£6||(In full time education)|
The Small Print
The rules of the theatre require that:
- You will need to be a member before you take part or help in a show.
- All memberships are renewable annually in January and run to the end of December. For new members joining after September, membership will last until the end of the following year.