The Playgoers’ Committee, representing and elected by the members, is responsible for the running of the bar, coffee bar and front-of-house aspects including club membership and the Box Office.
Here are our committee members;
Our theatre is actually comprised of Bromley Little Theatre Ltd (‘BLT Ltd’) and Bromley Little Theatre Playgoers’ Club (“Playgoers’ ”), the latter being a membership Club open to all. For membership see here. The playgoers committee meets approximately every 2 months with an Annual General Meeting. All members can attend the AGM.
Benefits of membership of Playgoers’
You don’t have to be a member to come and see our shows, but you will enjoy some exclusive benefits if you do. These include:
• Discounts on all tickets
• Priority booking period (two months before sale to general public)
• Booking for you (and your guests) for our Bar Shows
• Reserve tickets to collect on the night
• Special Members only events
• Exclusive attendance at our annual awards ceremony – The Sarnies!
• The chance to act in or support one of our outstanding shows
• An opportunity to be involved in how Playgoers’, and thus the theatre operates
Please note that the rules of the theatre require that you will need to be a member before you take part or help in a show.
Our constitution can be found here.
Our Minutes of meetings can be found here