The Playgoers’ Committee, representing and elected by the members, is responsible for the running of the bar, coffee bar and front-of-house aspects including club membership and the Box Office.
Here are our committee members;
Our theatre is actually comprised of Bromley Little Theatre Ltd (‘BLT Ltd’) and Bromley Little Theatre Playgoers’ Club (“Playgoers’ ”), the latter being a membership Club open to all. For membership see here. The playgoers committee meets approximately every 2 months with an Annual General Meeting. All members can attend the AGM, the next AGM being on Tuesday 16th July 2019.
Benefits of membership of Playgoers’
You don’t have to be a member to come and see our shows, but you will enjoy some exclusive benefits if you do. These include:
• Discounts on all tickets
• Priority booking period (two months before sale to general public)
• Booking for you (and your guests) for our Bar Shows
• Reserve tickets to collect on the night
• Special Members only events
• Exclusive attendance at our annual awards ceremony – The Sarnies!
• The chance to act in or support one of our outstanding shows
• An opportunity to be involved in how Playgoers’, and thus the theatre operates
Please note that the rules of the theatre require that you will need to be a member before you take part or help in a show.
Our constitution can be found here.
Our Minutes of meetings can be found here