Please see here to learn how we are making the theatre safe from Covid-19
Main house: Member: 10 / Guest or non-member: £14
In The Bar: Member: £8 / Guest or non-member: £10
Apply to become a member of BLT and save on ticket prices.
BLT members can book tickets for themselves and their guests during the three months before the first night of a main house show. Non-members can buy tickets during the month before opening night.
We are now using a new booking system, so the way you buy your tickets will feel a bit different to begin with.
To get started:
Go to the “What’s On” page
Then, either: –
If you are a member of BLT or have previously booked online with us:
- an account for your email address has automatically been created on our system
- enter your email address and a sequence of letters in the Password box and click on ‘Sign in’ (see below for example: NB. the images below will look different on a phone):-
- You should then see the following banner: –
- Click on “send me a password” and follow the instructions
- If the system doesn’t recognise your email, contact email@example.com to have your records updated.
- If you are a member, make sure you are signed in every time you place an order, so you qualify for member prices.
If you have not previously booked online
- Click on the “Register” button
- Complete the registration form
Finally, please tick one of the boxes under the Privacy options so that we can keep you advised of forthcoming events – your information will not be passed to any third parties.
Please remember to look in your ‘Junk emails’ if you don’t appear to receive expected emails during the registration process.
Whilst the theatre is adhering to social distancing, tickets will be automatically allocated. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes. If for any reason you need specific seats, please contact the box office.
Other ways to book tickets
If you prefer to book by telephone, on 0330 010 1761 (DO NOT USE THE OLD ONE) between 0900 to 1730 Monday to Friday.
Please note that there is a booking fee for telephone purchases.
If you experience any problems with the new arrangements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message on 020 3189 1690 – Option 2.