We take Covid 19 very seriously. Download our Risk Assessment
Procedures for making your visit to BLT safe
For audience members
Your visit to BLT may feel a little bit different from your previous visits. Here’s some information about the changes we’ve made to help keep our audience, volunteers, casts and crew safe.
- Bookings can only be made online and you need to either print out your tickets at home or show them to FOH on your electronic device. The box office will not be open at the theatre.
- Socially distanced seating is in place. Online booking will automatically leave vacant 2 seats at either side and a row in front and behind household and/or ‘bubble’ bookings.
- Audience members will have their temperature taken with an infra –red thermometer prior to entry to the building.
- Audience members will sanitise their hands from a sanitiser unit upon entry.
- Facemasks will be worn by audience members at all times except when seated and drinking in the auditorium or if they are exempt from wearing a face mask.
- A one way system for audience members is in place.
- The bar will be open on performance nights with a socially distanced queuing system in place and the facility to order interval drinks. Only contactless card payments will be accepted. Drinks will be served in disposable glasses.
- Please do not attend BLT if you are feeling unwell or have a temperature. This is to keep you, our audience and our volunteers safe.
- Once you have booked you will be sent a reminder of what to expect and what is permitted during your visit. Please respect and adhere to any requests from our FOH and Bar teams which are designed to keep us all safe.