Great news – with the help of Brownhills Insurance, our project to replace the roof of the Bar has been submitted for an award with the Aviva Community Fund!
To be a finalist, we need to get more votes from the public than other projects. And that’s where you can help.
Your votes could put us well on the way towards getting that much-needed new roof. Voting is simple and only takes a few minutes:
• Visit the Aviva voting website by clicking here
• Register on the website by clicking on the button in the top right hand corner (don’t worry, you don’t have to opt in to any marketing emails!)
• Use your 10 votes to support our project
• We’ve just sent out a special BLTin asking for people to vote, so please forward it to anyone who might be willing to help
• Share our Facebook post about the voting
• ReTweet our Twitter post
• Spread the word to friends, colleagues, family and fellow bus and train travellers
For more information on how to vote, click here or see the flyer below.
Voting closes on 21st November, but please vote now!