Hobson’s Choice will now open on Monday 11th April (not Friday 8th April as advertised). COVID has hit the Hobson’s Choice cast, meaning that they haven’t been able to meet as a full cast for over 3 weeks, so we’ve made the decision to move the opening night in order to give them more time to rehearse together.
The cast are all well on their way to recovery, almost all of them are out of isolation and they’re looking forward to those last rehearsals before the new opening night.
If you have tickets booked for Friday 8th or Saturday 9th, you will receive an email from the Box Office asking whether you would like to rearrange or cancel your tickets. If you don’t receive an email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We do hope that you’ll be able to come along another night for this fabulous show!