Important notice – rollover of memberships
At BLT’s Board meeting on 11th January 2021, the directors passed the following resolution.
“The Board of Trustees agrees to the establishment of Associate Membership of the Charity, such membership being subject to an annual subscription but conferring no rights to attend or vote at General Meetings of the Charity.
The Board further agrees to accept into Associate Membership all those people who held valid membership of the Bromley Little Theatre Playgoers Club on 31 December 2020 and to waive the annual subscription for 2021 for those people.
Associate Membership shall confer benefits (to include the right to perform at BLT) as determined from time to time by the Board.”
This follows a previous decision to close the Playgoers Club and transfer all its activities to BLT Ltd.
BLT had already decided to extend the expiry date of all current paid-up 2020 memberships to 31 December 2021 in recognition of the very few live productions we were able to stage last year and the impact of the pandemic on the incomes of some of our members.
Of course, this decision has a significant effect on the income of the theatre at a time when it is still uncertain whether we will be able to put on shows in the near future and almost certain that, when we can, it will be with much smaller audiences. We, therefore, appeal to those members and other supporters of the theatre who can afford to do so, to make a donation via our Justgiving page, preferably of no less than the normal subscription. Your gifts will be eligible for Gift Aid, increasing their value to the theatre.
Benefits of Associate Membership
You don’t have to be a member to come and see our shows, but you will enjoy some exclusive benefits if you do. These include;
- Discounts on all tickets
- Priority booking period (two months before sale to general public)
- Booking for you (and your guests) for our Bar Shows
- Reserve tickets to collect on the night
- Special Associate Members only events
- Exclusive attendance at our annual awards ceremony – The Sarnies!
- The chance to act in or support one of our outstanding shows
|COUPLE:||£25||(2 adults living at the same address)|
|FAMILY:||£35||(2 adults and all children under 16 at the same address)|
|STUDENT:||£6||(In full time education)|
Already a member?
Need to update your details?
The Small Print
The rules of the theatre require that:
- You will need to be an Associate Member before you take part or help in a show.
- All Associate Memberships are renewable annually in January and run to the end of December. For new Associate Members joining after September, Associate Membership will last until the end of the following year.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of our Associate Members and website visitors and the confidentiality of any personal information provided to us.