To celebrate and share your contribution to BLT (as audience members, volunteers, front of house, back stage crews, directors and actors) we are planning a regular feature on our website and social media channels, that focuses on individual members and looks at your involvement with BLT and describes what our theatre means to you.
If you would like to participate please answer the following set of questions and send with a photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org. Jacqui will organise a rolling programme and will let you know when your contribution will be posted.
The information we need is as follows:
- Your Name
- How long have you been involved with BLT?
- How did you find out about BLT in the first place?
- What do you remember about your first visit?
- What kind of activities are you involved in or have been involved in at BLT?
- Have you had any highlights during your time with BLT that you would like to share?
- What are you missing most about BLT at the moment – if anything?
- What are your hopes for BLT in the future?
- Is there anything else you would like to share?
…And don’t forget your picture…